Wedding Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Free Evaluation – This process starts with a free consultation and estimate so that our technicians can give you an idea as to what it will take to clean or restore your gown.
- Inspection: Each gown is inspected for damaged threads or loose beading. We then place them through a series of black-light tests to detect the most obscure stains and blemishes.
- Hand Cleaning: We hand-treat and clean each gown individually. We take every precaution to protect the delicate beads, embroidery, and lace during the cleaning process.
- Anti-Sugar Stain Treatment: Along with our detailed hand cleaning process, your gown undergoes our anti-sugar stain treatment. Spills containing sugar, salt and acid often dry clear and cannot be seen. These hidden stains do not dissolve during ordinary dry cleaning and turn an ugly brown over time. Our unique anti-sugar stain treatment, featured in Modern Bride and Bride’s magazines, ensures that all sugar, salt, and acid – seen or unseen – is removed.
- International Guarantee: We are members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, which is represented in more than 500 cities around the World. Bring your wedding gown to any participating Wedding Gown Specialist dry cleaner at any time and they will inspect and press the gown at no charge.